Monday, July 25, 2011

Tricked into servitude.

hahaha! no way Michael would never go for that!
OMG Kim he so will. I can so tell he's a sissy by the way he looks at my clothes.
But you think he'll serve us?
He'll do anything you say once you catch him. Look i'll trick him into lifting up his skirt to reveal this blue thong just as you walk in the door.
Ok what do I have to do.
Just get last years halloween costume out of the closet and lay it on your bed.

Hey Michael, can you come here, I need your help real quick?
What is it Kacy. You're half naked.
Mark I'm getting dressed I need your help. I have to get out of here. I'm meeting this guy for a concert tonight but i don't know what to wear. Put on these clothes real quick.
No Kacy They're girl clothes.
Oh stop it Mark! We used to talk about clothes all the time when your sister was gone. Just try these on you'll get a better feel for fashion, plus you'll be helping me out a lot.
Ok fine.............

Oh Michael, or should I say Michelle, you look adorable! But here you still need these...
Im not putting on a thong!
Stop it Michelle! You dont want to be a slut and walk around with no underwear. Here look, here are my panties, doesn't my butt look cute?
Yes, iit does. Ok i'll put them on. Here what do you think?
Michael! What the hell are you doing in my new thong!
OMG Kim, I'm sorry Kacy tricked me!
Oh stop it Michelle, you asked to try on these clothes.
Stop it Michelle! I was standing here the whole time, and I took pictures for proof. You're going to do what I say from now on or I'm going to show these pictures to everyone.
Yes sis.
Now go into my room put on the French Maid outfit I just bought for this halloween and get ready for your new life. Oh and Michelle. I hope you get used to those panties...you'll be wearing them every day from now on.


2 comments:

we're all sissy girls :)