Friday, July 29, 2011

quick kap: panty day

Yesterday Ken worked up the courage to tell his wife his true fantasy.
"Honey can I ask a big favor of you?" Ken asked.
"Anything sweety what is it?" Melanie said.
"I want to try being a girl for a day."
"What do you mean? Like, dress as one?" Melanie wondered.
"I've always loved women's fashion, I really want to try it. To be honest I get jealous when you walk around in panties." Ken admitted.
"Oh no, I make you jealous. Ken this is no big deal, we'll start tomorrow. I'll have your pink thong picked out for you."
"Thank you so much."
Melanie knew her husband was never going to be the man she loved anymore. But she didn't care. She got a new best girl friend, and couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. You're husband turned into a little Fag sissy boy. Now let a real man like me fuck u

    ReplyDelete

we're all sissy girls :)