Tuesday, July 26, 2011

coming out to a sister

Larry had always wanted to be a girl, and it pained him to have such a beautiful sister. She would often wear tights and dresses around the house that Larry would envy. Larry's sister moved out on her own and asked him to spend the night. He could think of no better time to come out to his sister. When he arrived he was immediately rushed into his sisters bedroom.
"Ok I need to meet up with boyfriend real quick, can you wait here till I get back?" Larry's sister, Evelin, asked as she was holding up two dresses. "What do you think should I wear the red one or black?"
"Sure I can wait here no problem. I like the red one! You're going to look great!"Larry answered. "Evelin I need to tell you something," Larry continued.
"Ok shoes, flats or heels?" Eveline interrupted.
"the heels look very nice you should wear them, but sis please I need to tell you something that you can't tell anyone."
"What is it?"
"I want to be a girl. I used to steal your clothes and play dress up when you weren't home or at cheerleading."
"Oh my god, did you ever wear my underwear!?" Evelin gasped. "I can't believe I never figured that out!"
"Please don't tell anyone, I'm sort of embarrassed" Larry sighed.
Evelin walked over to her dresser. "You know Larry, or can I call you Laura now, I wish you told me sooner!" She grabbed a pair of white panties and a matching white bra out of her top drawer. "We could have been playing dress up for years!" "Here put these on!" You can help me finish getting dressed, and then we'll pick out your outfit for the night!"

2 comments:

  1. My sister need a girlfriend to go out on a double date so she asked me to go as her girlfriend, I agreed it was so fun being the other girl that nite

    ReplyDelete
  2. joannewatters69@outlook.comMarch 7, 2020 at 2:21 AM

    Me, my sister & girlfriend at the time went to a Halloween party at a local bar, I was dressed completely as a woman. Later in the evening, I was caught by my sister & girlfriend in the back seat of a car, servicing a man I met at the party. I was embarrassed but happy to be finally out as the woman I longed to be.

    ReplyDelete

we're all sissy girls :)