Monday, July 25, 2011

sis knows best


Whats wrong bro?
I just dont know if i should do it.
They're just panties. and its just for the afternoon.
Why are you insisting that i do this. I'm not your little sister.
Look I just want to wave to this guy across the way, and I want you there dressed as a girl so it looks like I have a cute friend in town, and I'm not stalking him. The panties complete the outfit.
Why cant i just wear my underwear why do they have to be pink? And i dont understand why i have to wear a skirt.
Look theres no time we have to hurry, if the skirt blows up at least your underwear wont show your a guy, just put on the panties and lets go now!


Ah, look at that view. Isn't this just beautiful. Oops sis, you need to get that skirt under control. Theres much you will need to learn.
Sis, i have a confession. I've always wanted to be a girl. I have wanted to do this for so long.
I know Mark, err, Mary. I caught you going through my laundry. I have a confession too. Theres no guy I wanted to wave out. I just wanted to hang out with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all sissy girls :)