Saturday, July 30, 2011

friend to sissy

Megan and Ken were hanging out in Megan's room. They have been friends for a long time and hung out all through college. Megan now lives by herself in an apartment and Ken is always coming over. Ken is a closet sissy, and Megan often leaves her clothes around in plain sight which Ken loves to stare at. One day Ken came over early as Megan was just getting dressed after getting out of the shower and Ken saw the panties she was wearing the day before on the bathroom floor. Today was a real treat for Ken. Megan was cleaning out her closet and drawers and was asking Ken's opinion on what she should keep or trash. She pulled out an old pair of playboy panties and started laughing.
"Oh my god, what was I thinking?" Megan joked.
"I think they're hot!" Ken jumped in.
"No way. no girl should wear these."
"I'll wear them," Ken said jokingly but hoped Megan would take him serious.
"Ok! But if you wear them you have to do the dishes" Megan said.
"That's not fair" Ken replied.
"Sissy's do housework."
"I'm not a sissy, I just thought the panties looked cute." Ken said
"See! A sissy would think panties looked cute. Come on put them on clean up and lets hang out"
"I dont know if I should"
Megan walked over to her dresser and pulled out a white bra and then tossed it on her bed.
"You'll need a bra to if you're going to clean in your underwear." Megan said as she looked at Ken.
"Fine." Ken agreed.

1 comment:

  1. She always knew about Ken, now she would act on it. She stripped down to her panties, bra, heels, and stockings before Ken came out of the bedroom. When he saw his sister he froze in his tracks, his mouth open, staring at her perfect body. "Bet you wish you had a body like this don't you Kendra?" She teased as she slowly turned and modeled for him. He didn't speak just a gurgling sound came out. She glanced down at the crotch of the pink playboy panties and saw the stirring of his tiny penis. He didn't have much down there, she had seen it many times. "C'mon admit it! You want me to help you to look like me don't you?" He still didn't speak but nodded in agreement. "Good!" she squealed, "I will help you but you will do and act as I say from now on. Now get your pretty little ass busy Kendra, and clean up for me while I plan your transformation to my maid."

    ReplyDelete

we're all sissy girls :)