Wednesday, July 27, 2011

halloween fill in

Pam and Kate were getting ready for the Halloween party when Susan called.
"Hey girlys! I'm sorry but I cant make it to the party tonight." Susan regretably said.
Kate answered, "Thats ok girl, we have your costume do you want us to drop it off?"
"No thats ok its the last party for halloween. Keep it for scraps" Susan joked.
Pam and Kate both wished Susan well and sat down on the bed. Just then Pam's mom walked into the room.
"Oh my you girls look great! Although I think its a bit risque." Pams mother shrugged. "Why is there an extra costume there?"
"Susan cancelled on us Mrs Barber." Kate answered. "We have her costume. Looks like its going to go to waste."
"Oh thats a shame its so pretty," Mrs Barber replied. "How about Timmy, have you girls asked him?"
Pam bursts out laughing, "Mom, Tim is not going to go for that!"
"You're brother has been such a brat over getting his own car, I was going to get him anyway but I have a better idea."
Pam's mother walked out the room and walked into her son's room where Tim was laying on the bed.
"Timmy how would you like to get your car tomorrow?"
"Are you serious Mom?" Tim gasped!
"Yes, the girls are in a bit of a jam and if you help them out you can get any car you want up to 35 thousand."
"You're kidding! I'll do anything!"
"I was hoping you'd say that, follow me."
Tim and his mom walked down the hallway back to Pams room where her and Kate were holding up Susans costume and a black thong.
"Whats going on here!?" Tim screamed. "I am not putting any of that on!"
"You said you would do anything. Its for a new car after all."
"Come on Timmy, its for one night and we already have the costume." Kate pleaded.
"Pam why are you holding a thong?" Tim said as he glanced at his sister.
"Oh this was my idea. You're going to need to wear underwear in these shorts and these are the only pair I have that wont show." Pam giggled.
"Now hurry up Tim and get dressed, these girls need to get going!" Mom yelled. "Oh and I want a picture of my two pretty daughters before they go!"

1 comment:

  1. Trading a car for a night in a thong....win win

    ReplyDelete

we're all sissy girls :)