Wednesday, July 27, 2011

husband to maid thru panties

Lisa and Laura where heading back to Lisa's house after a girls night out on the town when Lisa brought up how her husband has become a sissy maid.
"Yes he does all the house work." Lisa replied to her friend Laura.
"Now this i got to see!" Laura gasped. "So what happened? How did this come about?"
"Well about a year ago I noticed how Danny liked to stare at me in my lingerie, almost as if he wasn't thinking about me in them. The next night I wanted to test my theory. I pulled out a pair of pink panties with small bows and ruffles for the leg openings on the bed. I followed Danny into the bedroom that night and he went and picked up the panties and asked what they were for. I told him I was getting ready to hand wash them and said you should try them on real quick."
"and he just put them on?" Laura interrupted.
"Well more like demanded," Lisa quipped. "I said, listen you're tiny dick is going in these panties!"
Lisa laughed, "Then what happened?"
"Well once I saw him in those panties I knew I could never have sex with him again. So to keep him in the house I decided he would be my maid. I wears pretty panties everyday and does everything and anything I say."
"Is he dressed up cleaning your place right now?"
"Of course!" Lisa answered. "We're just about there."
Lisa and Laura arrived at Lisa's house and walked into the living room. Both girls looked around.
"Maid where are you? We have company."

2 comments:

we're all sissy girls :)