Monday, August 1, 2011

sister now in charge


Ken heard the car door close and immediately ran to his sisters bedroom. Any chance that he would get he would sneak into either his mom or sisters room and try on their clothes. He was always careful to put everything back the way it was, especially when he took out their panties. This morning Ken's sister Sammy was heading to an all day hiking trip with friends. And with their mom at work, Ken should have the house to himself for 8 hours. He wasted no time getting into his sisters panty draw and pulling out a couple of pairs for himself. He pulled out a white cotton panty which he tossed on the floor and a full coverage blue panty that he thought could hide his "non-girly" part nicely. Ken pulled down his pants kicked them off his feet and slid up the blue panties. Ken knew this feeling well and couldn't wait to just sit on the couch and lounge around in women's panties. While Ken was admiring himself in the mirror his sister had walked back into the house to grab a book she was going to lend to a friend. When she got to her room she noticed her door was wide open and felt like someone was inside. Sammy slowly peeked her head around the doorway to see her brother admiring himself in her panties. Now she wasn't scared anymore but angry.
"Ken what the hell are you doing!?" Sammy screamed!
"I thought you were gone for the day sis." Ken explained. "I'm so sorry."
"What is this all about?" Sammy asked.
"I really want to be a girl. Im so sorry. I want to cry."
"Dont cry you sissy." Sammy jumped in. "I am so angry with you! You scared the living hell out of me. You are wearing MY underwear"
"I'll do anything you say i swear" Ken interrupted.
"Anything" Sammy said with a smirk. "Vacuum my room when I'm gone."
"Yes sis."
"Oh I like your new attitude bro. A girl can get used to this. Are you gay?"
"No, Sammy. I just really like the clothes." Ken answered.
"Well that wont work for me. Vacuum my room and then spend the rest of the day starring at cock on the computer." Sammy demanded.
"What?" Ken gasped.
"You are going to be my pet project. Emphasis on the pet part. And i want my pet to be gay. I am going to search the browser history when i get back so I be sure to sign up for a few sites with your email. I'll be back tonight to check on your progress." Sammy demanded. "And order yourself a few pair of panties. You cant keep using mine. We'll get to the mail before Mom. Although she may like a maid of the house." Sammy joked. "Say, Yes Master Sammy I will obey."
Ken looked up to his sister defeated by his panty obsession. "Yes Master Sammy."
"Good girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all sissy girls :)