Monday, August 22, 2011

from embarrassing to sissy

"That was so embarrassing Paul!" Kathy screamed at her husband. "You called me a bitch in front of all my friends!"
"Whats the big deal its just a word Kathy." Paul answered back.
"The big deal is its more than just a word to girls!"
Kathy was furious. She headed into the bedroom muttering under her breath 'oh he's going to be so sorry.' Kathy went through her dresser draws and pulled out a pair of pink panties with bows in the front corners, a pink lacey bra, a mini jeans skirt, and a stripped top. Just as she finished putting them on the chair in the room Paul walked in to apologize.
"Kathy i'm sorry you are so right. That was really mean of me. You are not a bitch. I'm the bitch in the relationship and I wish your friends could see that" Paul apologized.
"Oh you are going to be the bitch thats right Paul. And my friends will see."
"What are you talking about Kathy?"
"Put these on now!" Kathy demanded as she pointed to the chair.
"I am not going to put those on you are crazy!"
"Do it or I am out of here and lets see you afford this place, your car by yourself!" Kathy said knowing she had him.
"What do you want me to do?" Paul asked.
"You are going to put on these clothes and you are going to be my sissy bitch. My maid, my slave. Well after the proper training. Now get dressed"
Kathy walked over to Paul and yanked his shirt off of him. At this moment Paul just did as he was told and started putting on the clothes. He stripped naked and held up the panties. Kathy watched in delight as he tried to fit his package into the small cloth. Kathy grabbed the bra and helped him put it on. Paul slid up the skirt and Kathy pulled down the top into place.
"There you are my proper little bitch ready for training."
"Training?" Paul wondered.
"Oh sweety this is your last day in boxers. You will wear panties and a bra everyday from now on. You will refer to me as your Mistress, and you will be an obedient sissy. Starting today with my strap on."
"Your strap on!" Paul yelled.
"In the corner bitch!" Screamed Kathy. "You will suck on my cock ok sissy! Now you'll see what a bitch does."
"And you mentioned your friends?" Paul said nervously.
"Oh yes we are all going to hang out again this time you are going to be everyones bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're all sissy girls :)