Tuesday, August 16, 2011

from anger to sissy maid

Jim wasn't feeling well Sunday night so he went to bed early because he knew he had a big day at the office on Monday. His wife Janet did not work and really just stayed at home and watch TV all day. But she was pretty and cooked good so Jim never pressured her to get a job. When Jim woke up he was feeling a little better but got increasingly enraged when he saw Janet passed out besides him. He thought she wasn't going to do anything that day while he had to wake up early and stay at work for nearly 10 hours. Jim thought about this all day and when he came home he waited for his moment to snap at Janet. When he walked in the door he noticed the floor wasn't vacummed and her clothes were on the ground still. Something Janet had said she would do the night earlier.
"Janet! What the hell, you said you were going to vacumm the carpet. And your clothes are all over the place again!" Jim whined.
"Get over here! Get over here now Jim!" Janet yelled back! "How dare you! You treat me like your maid. I cook I clean I do everything you say! And don't even mention I don't have a job because I do everything for you! I am so fed up. You know whats going to happen. I've discussed it with my girlfriends what to do if you ever said something like that to me again. You know those photos and video we made of us. Well those are going all over facebook or sent to all your friends one way or another if you don't do as I say. You are now the maid. Follow me now!"
Jim could not believe the tone of Janet's voice. He was so scarred about her threat he followed her to her bedroom. There Janet pulled out a french maid outfit from a bag hidden in her closet. Followed by a pair of big ruffled black and white lace panties. Next she grabbed a duster.
"Treat me like a bitch and now you are one!" Janet snarled at Jim. "Put these on now! Oh, you are going to have a lot of work to do."
Jim didn't even plead with Janet. He stripped in front of her and he picked up the panties. He started to slide them up his legs and felt a slight rush of sensation. Janet walked behind him and lifted his arms in the air. She slightly tugged on the panties, and then slid the french maids dress over his head.
"Bend over sissy!" Janet demanded. "You will suck cock if I tell you to! You understand me!"
"Yes," Jim answered.
"Good girl. Now take this duster and you are to never put it down for the night. You will do all your chores while holding it. You are to pick up all the clothes and get them ready to wash. Vacuum all the carpets, finish washing the dishes and change the sheets on the bed. Oh and be ready to refill my wine glass whenever I call. Look at me bitch," Janet grabbed Jim's face. "You are my sissy bitch. Don't ever forget that. And don't ever forget to wear your panties."

1 comment:

we're all sissy girls :)