Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i want to be your sissy

Paul has been trying to confess his cross dressing secret to Kristina for the longest time. At home Paul dresses up as Sissy Paula and cleans his entire place spotless. But his fantasy was to clean for a real girl. Be a maid to one of his friends. Paul had always got along great with his friend Kristina. They even go to the mall to pick out clothes for Kristina and Paul has even sent her suggestions of clothes he found online for her. Paul was hanging out at Kristina's house when he found his opportunity to come out to her. Kristina was exhausted and put down the mop she had just picked up.
"Ugh Paul, i cant clean anymore! I'm so tired."
"I'll clean for you!"
Kristina laughed, "I cant ask that of you silly!"
"No i want to do it. Think of me as your assistant." Paul interjected.
"Well i would only hire a female assistant." Kristina answered. To which Paul got very excited. He so badly wanted to tell her that he wanted to be a girl but still tried to get her to force him into being feminine.
"If i was a girl then i would be your personal maid!"
Kristina laughed again, "Okay!" She continued laughing.
"Come on lets get me dressed!" Paul got up.
"Wait are you serious Paul?"
"Yea of course! Come on it will be fun. What should i wear as your maid?"
"If you're going to be my maid your going to have to do a lot." Kristina said.
"Yes ma'am, i swear i'll do anything you say! It will be fun for me."
"Well ok then, let see i would want my maid to wear heels, panties, a loose shirt with a bra!" Kristina started giggling.
Paul started shrieking in excitement, "Come on lets do it!"
"You'll wear panties?" Kristina asked.
"If you told me to I would. I would do anything you said remember" Paul said back.
"Um ok," Kristina liked the idea. "wear my panties and clean my house!" she laughed as she demanded. "Come upstairs i have some sexy red heels that are to big for me but that may fit you. We can match your panties to them!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I dream of being his sissy gurl. I would adore my man, and love him so much! I love being a gurl, and so want to belong to him!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

we're all sissy girls :)